Talent management & training
A training policy that enhances employees’ standing and skills
The Altrad Services Human Resources policy does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, race, sex, handicap, while ensuring equal treatment with regard to access to employment and professional development. This professional code of ethics is inseparable from our corporate culture which is based on the principles of equal opportunities, solidarity, openness and social dialogue. Our training policy also includes the personal development of our employees:
- by deploying an approach to continuously improve working conditions and the management of social relations,
- by offering training courses that make it possible to develop versatility and opportunities for advancement and mobility,
- by establishing local-level monitoring of employees on assignments by their manager or tutor (the tutoring system is widely used within Altrad Services for support and to enhance skills).
Local content as second nature
In the countries where we operate, one of our main ambitions is to make a positive contribution to local communities.
Whether it concerns our historical geographical bases or emerging territories (where a significant part of our activities is carried out), the Altrad Group is always committed to promoting local employees through tangible actions, which rely upon three fundamental principles :
- Transfer of know-how to local personnel,
- Skills training programmes,
- Creating the appropriate conditions to promote the emergence of local talents.
We are proud to be part of this socially responsible process that values training, education and skills development.