ALTRAD Cape - Contract Awards - United Arab Emirates
Altrad Cape is the leading provider of critical industrial services in the United Arab Emirates, and takes great pleasure in announcing the securing of the following five prestigious contracts:
- ADNOC LNG Main Plant Turnaround - Awarded through DESCON, with an initial contract duration from 2019-2021, with an optional 4 years extension. The scope of work is for the provision of access, manpower supply & equipment for PIFPR (painting, insulation, fire protection and refractory) steelwork scope.
- Borouge 3 (Poly Olefins) Plant Turnaround 2019 - Awarded through EMDAD, with work due to start in January 2019. The scope is for the provision of scaffolding, painting, insulation and refractory services.
- Borouge 3 (Olefins) Plant Turnaround 2019 - Awarded through DOOSAN, with work due to start in January 2019. The scope is for the provision of scaffolding, painting, insulation and refractory services.
- Jabel Ali Refinery Expansion Project (ENOC Site) - Awarded through TECHNIP; refractory installation in thermal reactor & WHB combustion chamber.
- ADNOC Habshan - Awarded through DOOSAN, for the provision of rope access and painting of tank 26TK101B, which is a continuation of the development in partnership with Doosan in the UAE business.
Darren Clement, Managing Director of Altrad Cape UAE & Oman commented:
“These contract awards are strategically important wins for ALTRAD in the UAE, and continue to build our long-term presence in Ruwais, Das Island and Dubai, thus maintaining our position as market leader. We look forward to delivering safe and successful turnarounds and projects with our long-term customers and partners”.
Steve Connolly Managing Director Altrad Middle East and Caspian commented:
“These are excellent and important wins for the team, and I am particularly pleased to see Darren have some early successes in his new role, picking up the baton from Luke Burgess”.