Materials technology can be defined as the deep knowledge of the properties of specific materials and how to protect them from degradation. In almost all industries the need to select the correct material and how to protect it is crucial.
Typical services we provide within materials technology are:
- Materials selection and optimisation of corrosion protection systems
- Chemical Injection Evaluations
- Surface Protection Design and Follow-up
- Cathodic Protection Design and Follow-up
- Corrosion Monitoring and Follow-up
- Material Failure Analysis
- Life Extension Evaluations
- Root Cause Analysis.