To effectively manage your assets, you need to have a maintenance management system which determines your maintenance objectives, strategies, and the allocation of resources and responsibilities to implement them. Your maintenance management model should determine how your maintenance organisation should work to achieve the reliability and availability objectives for your assets within your resource allocation parameters.
Altrad Services, through its subsidiary MainTech, performs the following services for its clients, both in the Oil & Gas industry and a range of other land-based industries:
- Establishment of maintenance strategies with goals and schedule of actions
- Design or improvement of preventive maintenance programmes
- Definition of spare parts needs and their optimisation
- Provision of training for maintenance scheduling, execution and reporting
- Training of operators and leaders to comply with maintenance management processes
- Analysis of the maintenance process and recommendation of improvements where necessary.