Oil & Gas Offshore / FLNG
Altrad Services has been providing a wide range of essential services to the offshore Oil & Gas industry. Our deep experience in working on our customers’ high-value critical assets in some of the most challenging and remote locations on the planet ensures we are a vendor of choice for international oil majors, national oil companies, independent Oil & Gas producers and oilfield services companies operating in the offshore environment.
We have multi-skilled teams who perform a wide range of added-value and essential tasks in complex offshore environments to provide our clients with innovative and cost-effective services, products and solutions, while maintaining the highest focus on safety and environmental issues. Our vast experience in this market has enabled us to adapt and tailor our activities to meet the exacting needs of our customers in this industry. In particular, we know how to meet the specific requirements clients have to extend the life and optimise the value of their assets, such as:
- Reducing POB by mobilising multi-skilled technicians and supervisors,
- Sourcing, training, mobilising and managing large teams to execute specific projects during high-activity periods,
- Modification of work processes to ensure we maximise job engineering, planning, preparation and supervision performed by our on-shore teams, again reducing cost and POB,
- Reducing equipment and weight on-board by mobilising our rope access specialists in preference to traditional scaffolding-based access solutions,
- Improving cost efficiency by executing projects in ways which reduce the requirement for high-cost support equipment/services such as helicopters or heavy lift crane barges,
- Given the operational environment and the criticality of the assets, we always operate with the highest and most exacting safety and environmental standards.
We work in all types of offshore environments across the world, from shallow water to ultra-deep-water, from artic to tropical conditions. We have extensive experience of working on the full range of offshore exploration and production assets, from fixed and floating platforms, to FPSOs and FSOs, drilling rigs and ships and unmanned/satellite installations.
We work across the entire lifecycle of our customers’ assets. During the fabrication stage of greenfield or brownfield developments, we work in our own facilities or the fabrication yards of construction contractors. During the commissioning phase, we undertake carry-over work and hook-up assistance. During the operational phase, which is where we perform most of our activities, we design and implement inspection programmes and perform maintenance, repairs, shutdown services, modification projects and finally decommissioning support services.
- offshore platforms (fixed and floating)
- oil rigs
- drill ships
- naval support…