Children's playgrounds are ideal places for fun, where parents and children can interact. They are not without danger and must therefore comply with safety requirements.
Altrad, for whom safety is a priority, has developed children's play equipment that is both fun and meets the strictest safety requirements:
• Spring riders 0-12 years: 1 to 5 places, delivered with an anchoring stool to be fixed in concrete or on a plate (example: dog, goose, seal, vespa, bicycle).
• Slides: upgradeable models, possibility of a second staircase
• Roundabouts: turnstiles
• Gantries: gondolas, swings
• Climbing games: flying footbridge, balancing circuit, liana bridge, climbing wall
• Castles: structures delivered with stair decorations, non-slip floors and steps, 2 to 9 activities
• Stationary awakening games: playful and recreational panels
• Slabs: safety slabs (shock absorbing recycled rubber granules and non-slip) and playground slabs: hopscotch, marble course, etc.
• Playground facilities: age signs, no smoking signs, signs on animals, information for users, etc.
• Picnic tables, baskets, benches