New tournament, all the important dates to remember!
In order to compensate for the cancellation of the summer tour and to maintain the fall tour, the Six Nations have decided to organize a "Nations Cup" with eight teams, between November 13th and December 6th, with Georgia and Fiji as guest nations.
This new tournament is divided into two pools: Group A with England, Ireland, Wales and Georgia; the B with France, Scotland, Italy and Fiji.
Les Bleus will therefore face Wales, on October 24th, in a preparation match, before receiving Ireland, the following week, at the Stade de France, to close the 2020 Six Nations Tournament.
After the Irish, the XV of France will host Fiji on November 15th, move to Scotland on November 22nd and host Italy on November 28th.
This "Autumns Nations Cup 2020", as the competition is called, will end on the weekend of December 5 and 6 with a classification match. In total six meetings for the XV de France.
Full progam (UK time)
- 24 October: France v Wales (Stade de France) – 20 :00
- 13 November: Ireland v Wales (Aviva Stadium) - 19:00
- 14 November: Italy v Scotland (TBC) - 12:45
- 14 November: England v Georgia (Twickenham) - 15:00
- 15 November: France v Fiji (TBC) - TBC
- 21 November: Italy v Fiji (TBC) - 12:45
- 21 November: England v Ireland (Twickenham) - 15:00
- 21 November: Wales v Georgia (TBC) - 17:15
- 22 November: Scotland v France (Murrayfield) - 15:00
- 28 November: Scotland v Fiji (Murrayfield) - 13:45
- 28 November: Wales v England (TBC) - 16:00
- 28 November: France v Italy (Stade de France) - 20:00
- 29 November: Ireland v Georgia (Aviva Stadium) - 14:00
- 5 December: Georgia v TBC (Murrayfield) - 12:00
- 5 December: Ireland v TBC (Aviva Stadium) - 14:15
- 5 December: Wales v TBC (TBC) - 16:45
- 6 December: England v TBC (Twickenham) - 14:00
Finally, the France-Ireland Six Nations 2020 match, initially scheduled for the weekend of March 13th, 2020, has been postponed. The match will take place on Saturday, October 31st, 2020, same time, same location: 9 p.m., Stade de France, Paris.